Well, here we are in the middle of November. Christmas is around the corner. I can see 2020 from my house (do you like what I did here?). But I must say that 2019 hasn’t been the best of years for me. Lots of changes and not the good kind, awful bosses, loss of loved ones (this one here I’ll never get over)…
But there are always, always things to be grateful for and I don’t want the year to end on a negative note. So I thought it might be cathartic to talk about the things I love.
Here is my random list.
- The smell of the earth after a rain shower.
- Being surrounded by my books.
- Spotting a rainbow.
- Working on my novel.
- A good cup of tea.
- A bingeable tv show, like The Crown.
- Traveling to a new country or even returning to a favorite haunt.
- Discovering a new author and their entire backlist.
- Afternoon Tea.
- Long walks while listening to a riveting podcast.
- Long weekends.
- A manicure for no special occasion.
Please chime in. I’d love to know what you love (besides the humans and pets in your life).