It’s almost Friday! I live for the weekends where I can kick back with a book or go for a long walk. What do you like doing best on weekends (or on your designated days off)?
Fear not, I bring you reading links!
- I really enjoyed watching this! I’m a Greek-speaker (not fluent, mind you) so this may not mean anything to you, but if you know a little Greek or appreciate Greek culture, you might enjoy this youtube video! The Evolution of Greek music.
- Ok, this was a pleasure to read. How to Handle a Lot of Books in a Small Apartment.
- Toni Morrison remembered: ‘Her irreverence was godly’
- This bookstore is the second romance-only bookstore in the US. New Romance-Only Bookstore Aims To Bring Love To Tinley Park.
- I’m so excited to visit the National Book Festival. It will be a wonderful way to end August.
- Pairing books with tea (Lessons from Madame Chic)
- The Tale of Genji: The world’s first novel?
- A fun little Q&A
- What time do you get up in the morning? This was an interesting read, but I tell you, I have no desire to be up at 4:00 AM. Not even if there was a classic Chanel handbag under the tree on Christmas morning! The secret lives of extreme larks: what do people who rise at 4am do with their mornings?