Oh, gosh, where has the week gone? I have half a dozen bookish posts sitting in draft but wasn’t able to get to them because of my day job (the one that pays my mortgage) and my writing deadlines.
This weekend all I want to do is catch up on blog posts and blog reading. I know I’m behind on reading your blog posts and I promise I’ll do so this weekend. Part of the joy of being a writer and blogger is interacting with other writers and bloggers.
And for your Friday night reading pleasure, here is what I read during my commute this week.
- 8 Tips to Help You Find Your Personal Style.
- John F. Kennedy Jr. Special: Last Days of Magazine-Bred Fame.
- How the ‘ideal’ woman’s body shape has changed throughout history.
- The language of flowers.
- Read More Books by Entirely Disconnecting From Reality.
- And a special link: Thank you, Jennifer, for featuring my photo on your blog!
Have a great weekend. xoxo, Jane