I don’t know if I like it that June is almost over… I haven’t even really had time to enjoy June. It’s a lesson for me to do more fun things, be more in the moment.
Here are some random items I’ve been reading this week. xoxo, Jane
- Earlier this week, I posted a review on an illustrated book about Coco Chanel. In case you want more Coco Chanel, I really enjoyed reading this article about the classic Chanel Handbag 2.55.
- Unputdownable! The bookshops Amazon couldn’t kill.
- Oh gosh, this was a heart-wrenching read. It’s an investigative piece by the New York Times on the German company that now owns Krispy Kremes, Panera, Einstein Bagels and other well-known American eateries. Nazis Killed Her Father. Then She Fell in Love With One. “Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret.”
- On a much lighter note, What Not to Say When You Meet Your Favorite Author.
- And ending on a fun note, What to wear to Ascot 2019. I wish I could go. Just for one day, just to observe and enjoy. But only if I could wear the most fabulous dress and hat.